Thera-Paw protective boots good for corns, calluses, warts, dragging toes etc
Sold Individually. The ultra-cushioned interior pad alleviates pain, which reduces lameness, and promotes more even weight distribution. The perforated top sole and eye-hole design allow the paw to breathe, reducing moisture build-up at the injured site. Thera-Paw is easily cleaned by rinsing with warm water. Mild detergent may be used. It air dries in less than one hour, and is ready for immediate reapplication.
- As a breathable, protective alternative to bandages, or as a bandage cover.
- For Calluses, corns, and warts, dragging toes, torn ligaments, and arthritic or broken toes.
- For cuts, scrapes, pad burns, puncture wounds, or other soft tissue injuries.
- To provide traction for unstable dogs, or for those dogs walking on slick surfaces.
- To protect paws against environmental hazards such as rocks, ice, salt, hot pavement, and sand.
- To protect owners and pool surfaces from scratches and scrapes when swimming.
Designed to stay in place and be worn all day.
- The seamless interior provides a comfortable non-irritating fit.
- The perforated top sole and cuff are flexible, which allows proper ventilation and full range of motion.
- The front opening lapels make it easy to slip Thera-Paw into place.
- The dual closing components provide additional security to ensure that Thera-Paw stays on even the most active dogs.
To order visit www.k9rehab.com.au